Our latest survey forecast for the Grand Rapids MSA (Kent, Ottawa, Muskegon, and Allegan Counties) was conducted in November 2004.
• Business confidence, employment, and sales are expected to increase modestly in 2005
• The Confidence Index, currently at 70% for the Grand Rapids economy, is projected to be 74% for 2005
• Employment growth is projected at 1.7% for 2005
• Overall sales are expected to grow at 3.2% for 2005
• Only a third of the respondents expect a consistent robust growth rate of 5% by December 2005