economic impact, frederik meijer gardens and sculpture park, west michigan business
Business Analytics | Growth and Development | Tourism and Travel
The Frederik Meijer Gardens and Sculpture Park supports or contributes: • 804 jobs in Kent County annually
- A $75.2 million economic output annually
- Visitors from outside the county who directly spend $19.6 million at businesses around Kent County annually.
- Construction that created 39 jobs during the last year.
- 86% of the visitor spending is the result spending by individuals that do not live in Kent County.
- Nonresidents spent an average $129 per group outside the venue during their visit to Meijer Gardens while in Kent County.
Grand Valley State University; Glupker, Christian; and Isely, Paul, "The Economic Impact of the Frederik Meijer Gardens and Sculpture Park" (2017). Other Faculty Publications. 3.