Subscribe to The Foundation Review
Online Only 1 Year, 4 Issues
- Individual: $92
- Institutional: $384
- Student: $42
Print + Online 1 Year, 4 Issues
- Individual: $115
- Institutional: $435
Call (717) 632-3535.
Or send an email to
A $30 service fee is added to all international print orders.
Please note: New subscribers and trial users will receive online access within three days of signing up.
Discounted subscriptions are offered to members of partner organizations. If you are a member of one of the following organizations, please use the code below for a 20% discount off the price of a subscription:
- ABFE (ABFE)
- American Evaluation Association (AEA)
- The Communications Network (CN)
- Council of Michigan Foundations (CMF)
- Council on Foundations (COF)
- Emerging Practitioners in Philanthropy (EPIP)
- Funders Network (FN)
- Grantmakers for Education (GFE)
- Grantmakers for Effective Organizations (GEO)
- Mississippi Alliance of Nonprofits and Philanthropy (ALLIANCE)
- National Network of Consultants to Grantmakers (NNCG)
- PEAK Grantmaking (PEAK)
- United Philanthropy Forum (FORUM)
- WINGS (WINGS)
- Four issues of The Foundation Review, published in March, June, September, and December
- Full online access to download individual articles and full issues
- Full online access to all issues in the collection
- Email updates when new content is published
- Free access to webinars
A free trial subscription includes 90 days of online access to all issues in the collection.
An individual subscription includes access for one individual to the online journal (register for an account with email and password). An institutional subscription gives a foundation, organization, or educational institution at one location access to the online journal with access granted via IP address (each person has access without registering for an account) or email domain (each person registers for an account with their email address and password). The journal offers multi-site pricing for institutions: Full price for the first site, plus a 50% discount for each additional site.
Students and faculty can benefit greatly from having the only peer-reviewed journal of philanthropy at their fingertips.
Send this information to your librarian:
Both online and print subscriptions are available. For institutions, The Foundation Review is offered through distribution agent EBSCO, and indexed by SCOPUS, ProQuest, and Gale.
Type of Item: Quarterly, peer-reviewed journal of philanthropy Title: The Foundation Review
Editor: Teresa R. Behrens, Ph.D.
Print ISSN: 1944-5660
Online ISSN: 1944-5679
Publisher: Dorothy A. Johnson Center for Philanthropy at Grand Valley State University