· This article discusses how a better “map” can develop strategic focus and alignment, increasing the potential for results.
· Program development and evaluation are best done hand in hand.
· In complex systems, co-construction has huge yield. It promotes accuracy, comprehensiveness, and utility.
· Grantmakers can provide more than funding; they can identify and use new tools, processes, and resources with multiple stakeholders for effectiveness.
· Alignment and integration are powerful principles inside and outside organizations as well as across sectors in pursuit of social change.
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 4.0 License.
Wyatt Knowlton, Lisa and Phillips, Cynthia
"Corporate Giving Gets Smarter: ConAgra Foods Foundation Fights Childhood Hunger,"
The Foundation Review:
2, Article 6.
Available at: https://scholarworks.gvsu.edu/tfr/vol4/iss2/6