· This article discusses how a better “map” can develop strategic focus and alignment, increasing the potential for results.
· Program development and evaluation are best done hand in hand.
· In complex systems, co-construction has huge yield. It promotes accuracy, comprehensiveness, and utility.
· Grantmakers can provide more than funding; they can identify and use new tools, processes, and resources with multiple stakeholders for effectiveness.
· Alignment and integration are powerful principles inside and outside organizations as well as across sectors in pursuit of social change.
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-No Derivative Works 4.0 International License.
Wyatt Knowlton, L., & Phillips, C. (2012). Corporate Giving Gets Smarter: ConAgra Foods Foundation Fights Childhood Hunger. The Foundation Review, 4(2). https://doi.org/10.4087/FOUNDATIONREVIEW-D-11-00034.1
Nonprofit Administration and Management Commons, Public Affairs, Public Policy and Public Administration Commons