|Editor-in-Chief:||Editor Name, Editor Institution|
|Editors:||Editor Name, Editor Institution|
|Editor Name, Editor Institution|
The Journal of Tourism Insights, is the official refereed publication of the Resort and Commercial Recreation Association (RCRA), a non-profit organization whose mission is to serve as a vehicle to communicate, educate and promote standards of professionalism within the tourism industry and to provide opportunities for continuing education, networking and awareness of industry trends. Each submission is blind reviewed by at least two respected commercial recreation and tourism experts from universities and colleges across the U.S.A. and Canada. .
Current Issue: Volume 3, Issue 1 (2012)
Forward to Volume 3 and AcknowledgmentsForward to the Third Volume
- JTI would like to thank Michael Scantlebury, of Grand Valley State University for his assistance as liaison with authors of the Caribbean articles.
- Acolla Cameron, University of the West Indies
- Cary Countryman, Grand Valley State University
- Mercedes Hunt, University of Utah
- Lee Jolilffe, University of New Brunswick
- Marion Joppe, University of Guelph
- Michael M.G. Scantlebury, Grand Valley State University
- Greg B.C. Shaw, California State University Sacramento
- Journal Editor:
- Patrick Tierney, San Francisco State University
- Journal Administrator:
Surfing as adventure travel: Motivations and lifestyles
Zachariah Reynolds and Nancy M. Hritz Dr.
Jamaica's Tourism: sun, sea and sand to cultural heritage
Copeland A. Stupart and Robert Shipley
Dominican Resort Tourism, Sustainability, and Millennium Development Goals
Vinod Sasidharan and Marilyn E. Hall